All files are AS IS!!!
Please DO NOT CALL the Kaufman County Appraisal District for help in setting up, how to use, or any problems you have working with the files.
The information included in these files has been compiled by Kaufman County Appraisal District staff from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice.
The Kaufman County Appraisal District makes no claims, guarantees, or promises about the accuracy or completeness of this data and explicitly disclaims accountability for any errors or omissions.
Represented boundaries are approximate and should not be used for exact measurement or legal documentation.
By clicking the link below, the user acknowledges having read the above disclaimer information and understands the limitations of the data herein.
- TAX SALE: TUESDAY JUNE 6
- Market Value Appraisal Information
- Texas Association of Appraisal Districts Issues Guidance
- Updated Property Tax Info Now Available for 2023
- Camp CAD Appraisers Will Begin Field Work
- New Privacy Law Makes Some Residential Information Unavailable on Appraisal District Websites